Hi. My name is Leneia, and I’m a Nutella-holic.
Why does it have to be so delicious?!! I feel like eating some RIGHT NOW!
There are multiple flavorphull applications for Nutella. Breakfast or brunch, in particular, seems to host the perfect vehicles for the delicious treat. For anyone reading unfamiliar with Nutella: (from the NutellaUSA.com website)
What is Nutella® spread?
Nutella® (pronounced “new-tell-uh”) is a tasty unique spread made from the combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk and a hint of cocoa. Nutella® has no artificial colors or preservatives. It can be used on a wide variety of breads. For more information on the rich history of Nutella®, click here.
What does Nutella® taste like?
Nutella® has a unique taste. The blend of simple and wholesome ingredients – hazelnuts, sugar, skim milk and a hint of cocoa – combined with its creamy texture spread on whatever bread you choose, will delight your taste buds with each bite!
Among the most delicious of combos for my palate:
- A big, fluffy, hot Belgian Waffle, Sliced Strawberries, & Nutella
- A hot stack of buttery buttermilk pancakes, Banana Pieces, & Nutella
- Fresh, warm crepes with Nutella, Diced Apples, & Roasted Almonds, Sprinkled with Powdered Sugar & Cinnamon and a hint of Orange Zest
- Nutella & Peanut Butter Sandwich. OMG… you have to try this at least once. My fiance Omar is the proud creator of this delicious treat.
- Crusty Warm Croissant simply spread with Nutella
- I love love love Nutella on Miniature Snickerdoodles or Sugar Cookies… MMMM!
- Nutella in Brownies, swirled into the batter. OR Brownie Bites topped with Nutella and Toasted Hazelnuts.